Monday, June 24, 2019

2019 - June








Eventually, I suppose, it had to happen.

I've begun drawing on a digital tablet
(the Ipad Pro 12.9 (2018) with Procreate)
 -- and  put aside my pen, china marker, and paper.

I miss the feel of marker on paper and the thrill of nailing - or missing - just the right line.

But Procreate is so forgiving and so amenable to endless experimentation

and modification -  so there's no such thing as being "finished".

though  I have tried to limit myself to just tweaking
 what was begun while the model was posing.

BTW - the above sketch
is a good example of the wonders of life drawing.

Who could dream up such a view without models ?



























































































































I



















No comments: